onsdag 21. mars 2012

Just Sharing

Just popping in today to share a couple of design team projects I've done for Kreative Fornemmelser:


Color pencils on kraft is just so beautiful, and in this card I've used my very neglected stamp Butterfly Flowers (H5489) from Hero Arts.. Honestly, I don't know why I don't pull it out of my stash more often, it is so playful and gorgeous!


Next up is quite a different technique: I've embossed three of the flowers from the 4 Fun Flowers set (CG278), and colored with Cipics. The Copics don't blend on embossed areas like they do on paper, but nevertheless I thought the effect was kind of cool, and something different from the reguløar coloring. I do love it when I find new ways to use my inks and markers!


On my last card I've made a background using Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire. The lightest color is applied inkpad direct to paper, and the darkest just lightly tapped with a sponge. The image is Elegant Weeds (CG185) from HA.

That was it for today, thanks for stopping by!

Anette :o)

2 kommentarer:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) sa...

Three gorgeous cards, Anette! Just love the pencils on kraft - so vibrant!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Tre smukke kort... en flot og stilig effekt det giver når du farvelægger med de forskellige teknikker.
God dag til dig også