lørdag 24. mars 2012

Creative Chemistry day 3

The next projects in Creative Chemistry class are all using alcohol inks. I bought my first bottles of alcohol ink after seeing some awesome work of art out there, so inspired, but I have to admit me and alcohol ink aren't the best of friends. I just can't seem to make magic happen.
I have to admit though, that this class gave me the boost to try once more, and I am quite happy with the result:




I am also entering the top card with the Silhouette Corner (H5011), and the bottom card with the Classic Tea Flower (H5577) into this month's Hero Arts contest.

Have a great weekend!

Anette :o)

11 kommentarer:

Betty sa...

well i think you did a gorgeous job on all three. i started with day 5 and so far it looks like a mess to me - but you give me hope.

CinnamonSally sa...

These are gorgeous Anette, I also have a few bottles of ink, I must experiment again!!

Virginia L. sa...

Gorgeous!! Love Love love the bright colors! All of them are beautiful!

Winnie sa...

Lovely job on all 3! I know someone will love to receive them! I think the alcohol inks are fun, but so different than anything I normally use.. I get COVERED in them for some reason..but fun to "play" with..

Barb sa...

Anette, I am so glad you gave alcohol inks another try! These cards are all so beautiful! Amazing results on each one!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) sa...

Wow, Anette - beautiful projects! And kudos for actually making something - I'm still trying to catch up with making the technique tags! LOL!

Anita Rex sa...

Wow what do you mean it's not your friend? Each card had me more and more amazed! Love them all!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Hvor er de smukke... super lækre baggrunde med den teknik. Ha en fin søndag

donna mikasa sa...

Gorgeous results, Anette! I'm so inspired to try the alcohol inks now.

Tonje sa...

Flotte kort. Har aldri prøvd meg på alcohol inks, men det ser jammen gøy ut!

Karina Beck sa...

Lækker brug af teknikkerne! Rigtig flotte kort.
God weekend.