I finally got some of the new Distress Stains!
I couldn't wait to try them out, and the first thing on my mind was to color ribbon, so I got to it, and here is part of the result:
The yellow/orange ribbon is colored with Wild Honey, the lightest one was wet when I colored it, so the color is more "washed out". The darker one has a more intense color, and is the one I used to make the flower on this card:
Coloring ribbon and lace with Distress Stains is such a PARTY!!!
Wearing disposable gloves might have been a good idea...
I have been playing even more with the Stains, stay tuned, and I'll share more later!