tirsdag 24. januar 2012

Finally!

Finally I've managed to make a card for a challenge again, and this time it's the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge this time was to use ONLY black and white! I love the clean and crisp look of black and white, but it was very hard NOT adding ANY other splash of color at all!
So, this is my entry:
I stamped the Newspaper Tulips from Hero Arts with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and covered the flowers with Glossy Accents. The butterflies is a die from Mewmory Box. The panel was pop-dotted to the card base, and finished off by adding some white pearls. I think white pearls must be my most used accent on my cards, it never seem to be "wrong" to add some pearls!

 

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!
Anette :o)

8 kommentarer:

Jacynthe sa...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the butterfly border!!

Virginia L. sa...

Your take can not be more perfect! Love your use of stamps and border punch, Anette! And I love your added pearls!! Gorgeous card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonym sa...

Sooo elegant!! LOVE that flower stamp and how you have added the pearls, they add the perfect touch!

CinnamonSally sa...

Wow this is stunning Anette. The more I see this tulip stamp in action the more I want it!!

Allie Gower sa...

So pretty, love the newspaper tulips.

Dana sa...

Unbelievably gorgeous. Love your clever punched butterflies with the black strip underneath. So happy you played along with CAS-ual Friday this week!

Hilde M. Stafseth sa...

Fantastisk flott farvelegging / skyggelegging, Anette! Det er virkelig flotte kort!

Hilde M. Stafseth sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.