mandag 7. november 2011

Merry Background - again!

Oh yes, here it is again, The Merry Background stamp from Hero Arts! Ever since I saw it the first time I've wanted to color those bulbs, and I have given it a shot a couple of times too, but I couldn't make the cord look right, and the result was awful! Argh!

This time I had a steady(er) hand, and used a colored pencil VERY lightly, and I thought it came out good, yay! The light bulbs were colored using Memento Markers, and covered with Glossy Accents (love that stuff!). Here's a detail shot:

Have a good Monday!

Anette :o)

9 kommentarer:

nedergaard sa...

Så smukt det er ... ser super flot ud du har farvelagt. Lækkert stempel

God aften

Karina Beck sa...

Super flot kort, Anette!

AnitaRex sa...

It totally looks like a piece of patterned paper! :> Great job coloring! :>

Barb sa...

Fantastic, Anette! Love the Glossy Accents! Pretty card!

sheila sa...

Fabulous Anette! I love the design, the colors wow-everything about this card!

Nancy sa...

Gorgeous card...I love how you made those lights shine with Glossy Accents.

Trinh sa...

Love it, Anette!

lostinpaper sa...

I don't own many wooden stamps but after seeing your wonderful creations am so tempted to buy this one!! I also LOVE those christmas lights, they add the perfect touch!

Judy1223 sa...

Anette, I adore this card! LOVE it!