tirsdag 24. april 2012

CASual Fridays Challenge 49

I know many crafters find it very helpful to work with a sketch, but I often find it to be a challenge myself. That was not the case with this week's challenge at CASual Fridays, it really touched some creative nerve with me:




And boom - there was my card! Love when that happens, don't you??

I stamped one of the images from the Unititled Word Shadow-set (AC005) from Hero Arts on white cardstock, using Cup o' Joe Mid-tone shadow ink, and cut out with the matching circle die. The heart was cut from another Frame Cuts set from Hero Arts, and all hearts was covered with red Stickles.


Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Anette :o)

6 kommentarer:

Alice sa...

simply beautiful! love the glittery hearts. super card, Anette!

Sue McRae sa...

I really like how the red sparkly goodness pairs with that blue!

Barb sa...

I do love when that happens, Anette, I just wish it was more often. :) Love this beautiful take on the sketch - that glittery heart is wonderful!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Det er så smukt og elegant et CAS kort... super med den røde kontrast
Ha en fin dag

Virginia L. sa...

Oh my! This is drop.dead.gorgeous! I love your take from the sketch and all that glitter! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Judy1223 sa...

WOW, Anette, my favorite color combo...perfect card for the challenge!