torsdag 29. september 2011

I got myself some more markers!

Yeah! I loved the techniques using markers that Jennifer shared with us during Inspiration Showcase (loved everything else about that class too, of course!), and I had to order some more, as I only had a few to begin with. The last card I made I scribbled the markers directly onto the stamp (awesome shades from just one color!!), this time I tried painting with the markers:
I clear embossed the Hero Arts Ruffled Flower on watercolor paper. To make the marker (Memento Marker Lilac Posies) into "paint" I scribbled it onto an acrylic block, added some Liquid Pearls for shine, then spritzed water onto it, and mixed. Then paint away!

And guess what, since the deadline over on the Lily Pad Sketch Challenge was extended I can enter this card into their challenge! Yay! I love their challenges, but something always seem to get in the way of participating, so this is a happy day!

Happy Thursday, everyone!


Anette :o)

2 kommentarer:

cheiron sa...

Annette, this is just lovely! That pink flower really makes your card pop!

Hilde M. Stafseth sa...

For en flott fargekombinasjon! Brune og rosa toner er jammen nydelig! Innmari flott blomst.