lørdag 9. juli 2011

Silhouette Grass

I guess we can all agree that some stamps are inked up more often than others, and the Silhouette Grass from Hero Arts is one of those for me.
Today I was playing with this very stamp again, I had all the elements I had planned, but something was missing.
 I stamped the Silhouette Grass with Distress Ink Pumice Stone on some Hero Hues Carnation cardstock, added the ribbon and butterflies. Ok, so this far I had planned, but it didn't look like I had imagined in my head... Out of the blue I decided to highlight parts of the stapmed image, and voila - that was just what I was looking for! So happy when that happens, don't you agree?

Anette :o)

4 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

The peach and aqua combo is so pretty, Anette! Love your white highlights on the grass! Beautiful card!

sheila sa...

Lovely card Annette....and I know what you mean about some stamps getting more ink than others....I have a few of those myself!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Hvor er det smukt og enkelt... og ja, det highlight' sætter lige prikken over det. Søde sommerfugle. God søndag!!!

Jill sa...

LOVE those highlights on the grass! That was soooo the perfect finishing touch! But I'm not surprised, you always know how to add that knock out punch to your creations!