torsdag 5. mai 2011

More Design Team projects

Today I am back to share a couple more  Design Team projects I've done for Kreative Fornemmelser.

 On this first one I've stamped Large Solid Flower (CG248) using Distress Stains Wild Honey and Spun Sugar, spritzed with a little bit of water, onto watercolor paper. (the ribbon is also colored using the Wild Honey stain)

The second project is place cards for parties etc:
I discovered that the frame from the Sweet Threads Labels (CL510) set is perfect for the task! So easy to cut out, and mount together in different ways, adding the desired accesories. When making place cards for an event you usually need MANY, so my goal was to keep the simple (quick), yet interesting.
Have a great day!!!

Anette :o)

2 kommentarer:

Lin sa...

Great projects, Anette!! I especially like your place cards - the flowers and buttons are just perfect to add to those labels! I wanted to tell you that your name was drawn first to receive one of my ATCs from my blog post here: http://heartshugsandflowers.blogspot.com/2011/05/artist-trading-cards.html. Would you email me: quilt14@gmail.com to tell me which one of them you'd like and also give me your snail mail address? I do have one, but want to make sure it's current. Thanks so much for your kind comment!

Jill sa...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the watercolor look of that large flower! STUNNING!