søndag 18. september 2011

Talk about inspiration!

I have been following Jennifer McGuire's online-class Inspiration Showcase this week, and WOW! Where to begin??? I'm glad we have access to these classes even after they're finished, because I'd like to play with each and every one of the techniques she's sharing, and my day just don't have enough hours! How about yours? LOL!
The first day of class the theme was resist, and I made this card:
I managed to use TWO of my new Hero Arts christmas stamps (and made my first christmas card this year!), the Merry Background (S55361), and Classic Evergreen (K5515).
The Classic Evergreen was stamped with Versamark ink on glossy cardstock, dried, and then adding Distress Ink Victorian Velvet to the entire piece, making the evergreen POP! The background was stamped using HA chalk ink Latte on Latte cardstock.
Unfortunately this has been a very buzy week for me, so I haven't been able to play along between Monday and today, but now I'm off to my craft room. See you later, I have no time to waste!

Anette :o)

2 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

I'm glad you're enjoying Jennifer's class, Anette! Beautiful card! Love the colors! :)

Hilde M. Stafseth sa...

For en utrolig flott kombinasjon; varm og mettet brun mot myk rosa er nydelig! Tidlig i gang med julekortene i år, altså?