torsdag 19. mai 2011

Lily Pad's embossing challenge

Lily Pad cards are having a challenge this week (and next, closes May 26th), to use embossing on your card. Embossing has endless possibilities, and for my card this time I chose emboss resist:
I used som pp from Prima for this card, and stamped Hero Arts Poppy Background (CG140) with Versamark ink, and clear embossed, Then I colored the poppies using Distress Inks Barn Door and Fired Brick, and the stems were colored using Copics. The scalloped border is from the reverse side of the pp.
Thanks for stopping by!
Anette :o)

5 kommentarer:

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Hvor er det smukt, lækre farver og fin opsætning. Har aldrig tænkt på, at man kunne embosse på mønsterpapir, men det er sååå flot!!!

Ha en god dag

Tina sa...

Your choice of paper and stamp is just perfect. Love the card and your way of emeblishing.

donna mikasa sa...

I love the colors against the kraft! Good luck with the challenge!

joy sa...

This card is so pretty, Annette! I love the papers you used and the embossing.

Alice sa...

beautiful colors! such a pretty card! thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!